Introducing: Choice Checking
You work hard for your money, and you know it makes sense to protect it and save it. Choice Checking helps keep your money safe and offers sound money-saving benefits, so you can feel secure.
The Benefits of Choice Checking
A $5.00 per month fee will apply. However, we’ve made it easy to waive this monthly fee!
|West Community Credit Union may have the solution you’re looking for with our Overdraft Privilege program. Overdraft Privilege is not a line of credit. However, if you inadvertently overdraw your account, we will have the discretion to pay the overdraft, subject to your Overdraft Privilege.|
Consent for Extended Coverage
Take advantage of Overdraft Privilege to access additional funds above your current balance for everyday debit card and ATM transactions should you not have enough money in your account to cover them. Opt-in for this service by calling Member Services at (636) 720-2400 or completing the Extended Coverage Consent Form.
We also offer other Overdraft Protection options such as:
Savings Transfer – To save you time and money, West Community Credit Union has the ability to automatically transfer available funds from your savings account to your checking account to cover insufficient funds. A transaction fee of $5.00 will be applied to each transfer. Federal Regulation D transfer limitations apply. Refer to Truth and Savings Disclosure for additional information.
Overdraft Line of Credit – Apply for a personal Overdraft Line of Credit Loan for your checking account to cover insufficient funds. A $5.00 daily transaction fee will apply if an overdraft transfer(s) is made.
Annual Percentage Rate of 12.9% APR. All Lines of Credit are subject to approval with an Annual Percentage Rate. Terms and conditions may vary based on creditworthiness qualifications. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change. Refer to a Member Service Consultant for additional information.
1. IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners and their joint account owners. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered).
2. Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance
3. Service charge per check in excess of 6 per statement period of $0.50
4. Requires E-statements with direct deposit (minimum $400) OR E-statements with debit card (minimum of 6 transactions). A $5 monthly fee applies if requirements are not met.
5. Free to members 62+
6. A $5.00 monthly fee applies if balance drops below $2,500. Fee not applicable to members age 62+
Refer to Truth and Savings Disclosure for additional information.
Insurance products are not a deposit; not NCUA insured; not an obligation of credit union; and not guaranteed by credit union or any affiliated entity.