Private Student Loans
Rates as low as 5% APR* variable
Now available for nearly 2,000 colleges and universities nationwide!
For most people, there is usually a significant gap between the actual cost of school each year and the amount of money you may be able to obtain from federal programs, scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid. Private student loans can be a cost-effective way to fill that funding gap.
Our private student loans are available for nearly 2,000 qualifying schools across the country. So, if your school is on the map and you need additional funds for education-related expenses, take advantage of an affordable private student loan from West Community.
How You Save
- No origination fee
- No prepayment fee
- No insurance fee
- Highly competitive variable rates based on credit worthiness
- Interest paid is typically tax deductible**
How You Benefit
- Borrow up to $75,000 for undergraduate students
- Flexible repayment options, including fully deferred or interest only payments while in school, or immediate repayment of principal and interest
- Reduced interest rate by 0.25% during repayment when you enroll in automatic, electronic payment
If you borrow with us AFTER June 1, 2013, access your information by calling 800-723-2210 or by visiting uasecho.com
If you borrowed with us BEFORE June 1, 2013, access your information by calling 800-315-4950 or visiting mycampusloan.com
*Annual Percentage Rate shown is based on Prime +1.75%, 5% minimum and 18% maximum.
All rates based on Prime Rate of 3.25% as quoted in The Wall Street Journal as of 02/01/13 and credit history. Your actual rate may vary.
**Consult your tax advisor.