When you join West Community, your $25 initial deposit in a savings account is your share in the Credit Union making you both a member and owner. And once you’re a member, you’re always a member—even if you leave your employer or move out of our field of membership. We look forward to serving you and hope you will take advantage of the many benefits membership offers.
Who Can Join
- Anyone who lives or works in St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Franklin County, Lincoln County, Boone County, City of Sikeston, Mo., ZIP codes 63108 or 63113, or students, faculty, staff, alumni and student organizations of University of Missouri-Columbia, Stephens College and Columbia College
- Anyone employed by one of our employee groups
- Anyone with a family member living or working in St. Louis
County, St. Charles County, Lincoln County, Franklin County,
and Boone County are eligible to join us. That family member
does not have to be a member with us. This includes: parent,
legal guardian, spouse, son, daughter, sibling, grandparent,
grandchild, nephew, niece, uncle, aunt, first cousin and step,
in-law and adoptive relationships
How to Join
Please collect the following information for each person who will be joining:
- Residential street address and telephone number
- Social security number
- Driver’s license or state-issued ID
- Birth date
Complete our Membership Account Agreement and mail it along with a copy of your driver’s license and your $25 savings deposit to our home office at 4161 Highway K, O’Fallon, MO 63368. You can also stop by one of our offices.
To Open a Checking Account
Complete the checking section of the Membership Account Agreement and send it to our offices with your initial deposit of $25.
Membership requires a $25 savings deposit.