Insurance protection is part of a solid financial plan
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance can cost less than you think. It's easy to get a quote and make the switch- even if you are already covered with another company! Look at affordable payments and AD&D insurance options available to credit union members and get the protection you need.
Benefits can include:
- A hospital benefit—helps pay for hospital stays
- Inflation protection—coverage increases 5% every two years up to 25% total at no cost to you
- Education assistance—helps pay college expenses for children or spouse
- Childcare assistance—helps provide childcare coverage
AD&D insurance can supplement your life insurance. And, it’s easy to get:
- Acceptance is guaranteed for credit union members age 18 and over
- No physical examination or health questions
TruStage products and programs are made available through TruStage Insurance Agency. Affiliates of TruStage have been providing insurance and financial services designed for credit unions and members for more than 80 years, serving more than 16 million credit union members.
TruStage Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union. Products may not be available in all states. Be sure to understand the complete details of coverage, including any exclusions and limitations.