Earn more and keep access to your money
Whether saving for an education or planning for retirement, West Community offers Money Market accounts to help you get there. Make withdrawals, write checks, add deposits, or move your funds electronically. With a Money Market account you have access to your funds as you need them, plus earn a higher rate of return!
- Dividends are paid monthly
- Earn a higher rate on your money
- Offers check writing privileges
- Minimum balance of $2,500
- Make up to six withdrawals monthly
- Additional deposits accepted
- Tiered rates based on your balance
MONEY MARKET PLUS
All the great benefits of the regular Money Market, but with a higher rate of return!
- Minimum balance of $15,000
- Requires a $1,500 aggregate average daily balance in a West Community checking account
Open a Money Market today
Stop by your local branch or contact the credit union.
The money you place in your Credit Union savings account is federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), the strongest government insurance fund in the country.