By clicking “Make A Payment” I understand that I am submitting an online payment to the Credit Union loan account I herein specify and I agree to the following:
• I acknowledge this payment method is intended for and should be used for debit card payments only and that any payment I make by credit card may incur additional charges or may result in my credit card company cancelling the transaction. I understand the Credit Union has no responsibility for payments that are submitted by any payment method other than debit card.
• I authorize the Credit Union to initiate a charge on my debit card in the amount I request, plus an additional service fee of $7.00.
• I acknowledge that I am solely responsible for entering the correct payment amount and the Credit Union account number, and that the Credit Union may rely wholly upon the information I provide.
• I acknowledge that I am solely responsible for entering the correct information relating to my debit card and for ensuring that my debit card is currently active and not expired.
• I agree there are sufficient funds available in the account linked to my debit card to pay the requested payment plus the fee, and I agree that the Credit Union is not liable for any overdraft or insufficient funds charges (including, but not limited to, NSF Fees or finance charges) caused by my failure to maintain funds sufficient to pay the payment amount I request.
• I understand that the issuer of my debit card may charge fees for this transaction, and it is solely my responsibility to be aware of and to pay any such applicable fees.
• I understand that payment authorizations made prior to 3:00 p.m. Central Time on a Business Day will be processed that same day, but payments received after 3:00 p.m. Central Time or on any day that is not a Business Day will be processed on the next Business Day. “Business Days” are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
• I understand this payment option may not be available if I am delinquent on payments and my loan is currently in the recovery process. Payment requests for loans in this status may be voided. (If this describes your situation, please contact us for assistance via the contact information listed on our website.)
• I understand it is my responsibility to ensure the e-mail address I provide is accurate. The Credit Union is not responsible for e-mail confirmations that are not received as a result of delivery failures, including but not limited to those caused by spam blockers or an incorrect e-mail address. It is my responsibility to ensure that all account information is accurate, valid and up-to-date in order to ensure proper authorization of the payment.
• I agree that this transaction, and all disputes that may arise out of it, shall be governed in accordance with my Membership Account Agreement currently in effect with the Credit Union and the applicable terms of the Disclosures:
West Community Credit Union Membership Account Agreement