Our mobile banking app lets you conveniently and securely access your accounts anytime, anywhere. All you need is an eligible account and a smartphone with access to the Internet.
If you are a new Mobile Banking user, visit your app store; Apple App Store for iPhone users or Google Play for Android users, and download the West Community Credit Union app.
New with mobile banking–Opt in to see your balance Instantly!
Instant Balance lets you see your account balances with only two taps—without logging into your West Community Mobile Banking App! Check up to six account balances instantly. It’s simple, convenient, and secure. Download our latest Mobile Banking App and opt-in to Instant Balance today!
Opt-in to “Instant Balance"
- Login to Mobile Banking
- Navigate to the "More" screen
- Tap "Instant Balance Settings”
Customize Your Settings
- Toggle the "Instant Balance" switch on and your available accounts will automatically populate
- Select up to six accounts you want to see in your Instant Balance window
- Save your settings
Check Your Balance
- Next time you launch your Mobile Banking App, simply tap the "Instant Balance" icon at the top right of your screen. No need to login!
- This will launch your customized "Instant Balance” screen, where you’ll see the balances you’ve elected
- For complete access to Mobile Banking, simply login
DEposit Checks with Mobile Banking
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere simply by using your smartphone to capture an image. No more driving to a branch or ATM when it’s not convenient for you. For only 50¢, it’s simply: CLICK, DEPOSIT, DONE!
Other Mobile Money Services:
Access your accounts through Text Banking. Just by sending a simple text, you can view account balances or transaction history.
To begin using Text Banking, login to your Online Banking account and select Mobile Banking from the Self Service tab.
You don’t need to have a smartphone to use Text Banking!
If you don't have a smartphone, but have internet access on your phone, the Mobile Browser gives you access to your account balance, transaction history or the ability to transfer funds with the similar look and feel to Online Banking, but designed to fit your device.
To begin using Mobile Browser, login to your Online Banking account and select Mobile Banking from the Self Service tab.
Get text message alerts to help monitor your account. You can choose when you want to be notified of any changes to the account balances or personal information.
To begin using Alert Banking, login to your Online Banking account and select Mobile Banking from the Self Service tab.