Congratulations! You Are college bound!
Now LET'S FIGURE OUT THE SMARTEST WAY TO PAY FOR IT.
First– Take advantage of all the scholarships, grants, federal programs, and other forms of financial aid available to you.
Next– If you still need more money for college tuition and expenses, talk to us! We created our student loan program with one goal in mind – to help you finance your undergrad education as economically as possible. Our student loans are the perfect low-cost solution to fill your funding gap.
Visit our College Funding Information Center to learn all about the smartest ways to pay for your college education!
Our student loans are available for nearly 2,000 schools across the country. If your school is one of them, and you need additional funds for education-related expenses, take advantage of an affordable private student loan from West Community.
west community private student loans offer:
- No origination fee
- No prepayment fee
- No insurance fee
- Highly competitive variable rates based on credit worthiness*
- And the Interest paid is typically tax deductible**
How You Benefit:
- Borrow up to $75,000 for undergraduate students
- Flexible repayment options, including fully deferred or interest only payments while in school, or immediate repayment of principal and interest
- Reduced interest rate by 0.25% during repayment when you enroll in automatic, electronic payment
If you borrowed with us AFTER June 1, 2013, access your information by calling 800-723-2210 or by visiting uasecho.com
If you borrowed with us BEFORE June 1, 2013, access your information by calling 800-315-4950 or visiting mycampusloan.com
*All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications and are subject to change. Rate is based on U.S. Prime + 1.75%, 5.50% APR minimum and 18% APR maximum. **Consult your tax advisor.