Welcome to West community
apex financial credit union merger
The merger of APEX Financial Credit Union and West Community Credit Union was completed on Wednesday, November 1, 2017. Here is what you can expect after the merger.
ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNTS
- Begin using your West Community member number on 11/02/17. Your member number was mailed to you mid-October.
- Activate and begin using your new West Community Debit card on 11/02/17. Your APEX debit card has been deactivated. Contact payees (such as insurance, gym memberships or Netflix) with your new debit card number. Debit cards were mailed to active cardholders mid-October.
- Enroll in Online Banking by clicking on the "Enroll" link above and following the prompts. You will need your West Community member number. Current Bill Pay users should enroll in Online Banking ONLY. Current Bill Pay users should not re-enroll in Bill Pay (see below).
- Download the free Mobile Banking App by searching "West Community Credit Union" in your app store. A tablet app is also available in your App Store or on Amazon.
- Enroll in e-statements through Online Banking.
- Set up any automatic transfers that you had established on your APEX account with your West Community account.
- Conduct your banking transactions at any West Community location or a CO-OP Shared Branch location at no cost! After the merger, there will be no fee to visit a Shared Branch location.
- Your APEX checks will continue to process as normal. You will receive West Community checks upon reorder.
Credit Card Holders
- APEX Credit Cards will not be impacted and you can continue using your credit card as normal.
- For online account access to your APEX Credit Card, click here and save the web address for future use.
Bill Pay users
- Bill Pay will be unavailable Nov. 10 - 11 for conversion. Scheduled payments will process during this time.
- After Nov. 11 you will be able to access your Bill Pay through West Community Online Banking.
Audio Response Users
- If you do not have access to a smartphone, you may call Telephone Teller at (800) 553-0874. You must have your West Community member number available. Your PIN is the last four digits of the primary account holders Social Security Number.
please call (636) 720-2400 with any questions.